05 March 2011

taggies

Tag to - bielaa




Do you swear to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth?
I would always be honest



Anyone crushing on you?
I think so ?



What is your relationship status
Always single





Has anyone ever sang to you?
My friend , sally wasabi , biela and  ilaa



How tall are you?
I dont really remember , but im short . yeayyy



Who was the last person to say that they loved you?
My exxx 




When is it ? 
About 2 year ago , when im in form 1 



Do you secrectly like someone?
Of course la weyhh . Aiyooo




Do u used to be in a relationship ? 
Look up there 




If yes , are u guys still together ? 
No , it's suppose




If no , why did u guys breaking up ?
Full of challenges and i dont love him that time ^.^


What are you listening to?
Barcelona- Gets Up



If you could have 1 thing right now what would it be?
My crush :)

When is you birthday?
March , 27


Do you want to get married & have children one day?
Hell , lets go with that !


                Tag to <3
                  biela
            sally wasabi
                 ilaaa

No comments: