23 February 2011

Exam is overrrr ! Whoopeedooo !

Poops , i am really glad with the fact that  exam is over :D:D:D:D . What kind of fuckin man likes exam . I bet u didn't . Ur friends didn't , ur boyfriend didn't soo who like exam ? It's unlikeable . 
Heck yeahh . And i love the freedom feeling . AHHHHHH  , smooth and sensation . HAHA ! 
My day good day test , 60% only . The missing percentage , 40% . 
Some people cant just get enough .Well , there's a gang of bitch , hate me n fuckin do :( . Nvermind , 
 I got a lot of haters (A.A.K ?) haha . according to THE HAMOUS LAW . okk , dont really understand what THE HAMOUS LAW means really are ? 


ok here . I just read a blog saying . If someones hates u , means u are famous . Yeahhh , glory on board . It said so becuz , ok think logically , who would hate u if that person doesnt know u ? rite huh ? So relaxx , more haters=more glam . Bhahaha . So next time , if there is haters on ur feshbook or whatsoever . IGNORES them . Easy huh ? 


* keep on smiling babe . p/s , yesterday was my heppi day when someones smiling . CUTE !

No comments: